CONCRETE FORM OIL is designed to provide high quality concrete castings.
Concrete Form Oil is specially formulated to be used to improve the finish of concrete.
CONCRETE FORM OIL contains special rust inhibitors which protect the concrete from stains by inhibiting the formation of rust on the forms.
These inhibitors are specially designed to protect the forms from the type of corrosion caused by concrete.
CONCRETE FORM RELEASE OIL contains other additives which minimize surface cavities (Bug Holes) and allows a clean release.
CONCRETE FORM OIL PROTECTS METAL AND WOODEN FORMS
How to use:
CONCRETE FORM RELEASE AGENT can be applied by brush, spray, or dip. It can be readily diluted with diesel fuel or kerosene for less demanding applications.
FORM OIL - FEATURES, ADVANTAGES & BENEFITS:
• Contains a powerful corrosion inhibitor
• Forms will not rust surfaces
• Cleaner looking concrete
• Contains carefully selected form release agents
• Concrete does not stick to forms. Smoother concrete surfaces
• Contains special wetting and water displacement additives
• "Levels" water droplets on fresh concrete surfaces
• Minimal surface cavities (Bug Holes)
Concrete Form Oil Specs
Concrete Form Oil Release Agent Description:
Our Concrete Form Oil is a light colored product for use on all types of concrete forms.
It is blended using specially selected components which provide easy application and excellent consistency.
Our House Brand Concrete Form oils ensures ready separation from the form and helps provide an excellent finish to the concrete.
This product will also provide excellent rust protection for steel forms during yard storage.
Concrete Form Oil is formulated with high quality base stocks
and additives selected to prevent discoloration of the cement being formed.
This product can be easily removed from forms with water. Its
formulation prevents staining, build-up or corrosion of the forms.
Concrete Form Oil may be diluted for special
applications with up to 3:1 parts No. 1 fuel oil for spraying on both steel and wood.
No staining has been experienced with this dilution.
Concrete Form Oil may be used for all concrete form applications. Due to
its excellent non-staining characteristics, major users include burial vault manufacturers and
white stone furniture fabricators.
Concrete Form Oil is light colored non-staining oil for use on concrete forms.
This oil is specially compounded with a combination spreading and release agent.
Its use provides even spreading of the oil on wood or steel forms and prevents the cement from
sticking to the forms.
Miami Company's Concrete Form Oil is a compounded to prevent bonding between steel or wooden forms and freshly poured concrete surfaces
• Form Oil Works on steel, wood, Teflon coated forms
• Form Oil Works on mold surfaces used in concrete pre-cast operations
• Form Oil Enhances strip-ability of forms
• Form Oil Extend form life by protecting wood and preventing rust on metal
• Form Oil is Non staining
• Form Oil Applied by spraying, mopping, dipping, or rolling