|Product Code||Package Type||Price||Price with Delivery|
|ATF-D||55-Gallon Drum||$367.50||Please Call|
|ATF-P||5-Gallon Pail||$39.75||Please Call|
DEXRON® III/ MERCON® ATF (Automatic Transmission Fluids)
is a premium quality, multi-purpose automatic transmission fluid that can be used in many types of transmissions.
It is fully approved for use in General Motors, Ford, Chrysler, American Motors and other transmissions that specify DEXRON®-III or DEXRON® III section H, DEXRON®-IIE, DEXRON-II or MERCON® fluid. In addition to automobile transmissions, it is approved for use in powershift transmissions that require Allison C-4 or Caterpillar TO-2 fluid.
This versatility makes DEXRON® -III/MERCON® ATF ideal for mixed fleet application.
DEXRON® -III/MERCON® Automatic Transmission Fluids is blended with
highly refined base stocks and selected
additives. It exhibits superior oxidation stability
as well as excellent resistance to rust, corrosion
and foaming. In addition, DEXRON®-
III/MERCON® ATF contains friction-modifying
additives that allow transmissions to shift
smoothly, yet attain a positive lockup.
DEXRON® -III/MERCON® ATF is specially formulated to eliminate shudder often encountered in transmissions with continuously slipping torque converter clutches. The same superior oxidation resistance and wear prevention ability that has proven to protect transmissions serves to protect many rotary air compressors and hydraulic systems.
DEXRON® -III/MERCON® Automatic Transmission Fluids is an excellent fluid for many such applications; especially where low temperatures are encountered.
• MULTI-FUNCTIONAL FLUID
• MEETS CAR MAKER WARRANTY REQUIREMENTS
• PROTECTS AGAINST WEAR
• RESISTS OXIDATION FOR LONG SERVICE LIFE
• SHIFTS SMOOTHLY WITH POSITIVE LOCKUP
DEXRON® -III/MERCON® ATF is recommended for the following applications:
• All late model GM, American Motors, Chrysler and most imported car, light truck and van automatic transmissions, as well as, those in Ford vehicles that call for Mercon® fluid.
• Applications requiring an Allison C-4 fluid or Caterpillar TO-2 fluid
• GMC truck and coach division vehicles using V, V-H and Super V transmissions
• Allison AT, MT and HT transmissions
• Sundstrand and Eaton heavy duty transmissions
• Voith transmissions
• Many hydraulic systems and rotary air compressors