15w40 SEMI SYNTHETIC MOTOR OIL
HEAVY DUTY SAE 15W-40 DIESEL ENGINE OIL is a premium quality, high performance, fleet engine oil designed for use in on-highway diesel trucks and off-highway diesel equipment, as well as in passenger cars and light trucks with either diesel or gasoline engines. It is recommended for use both in EGR-equipped diesel engines and in older, non-EGR diesel engines. It also will provide excellent protection for gasoline engines for use in mixed commercial fleets.
HEAVY DUTY 15W-40 DIESEL ENGINE OIL, is formulated with advanced additive technology to provide outstanding wear protection and bearing corrosion protection. High dispersancy-detergency and a high alkaline reserve (TBN) provide extra protection in extended drain or severe service intervals, and in EGR-equipped engines.
1. On-highway diesel trucks equipped with cooled-EGR, ACERT or other technologies to meet earlier exhaust emission standards
2. Older diesel equipment with conventional, non-EGR engines
3. Mixed fleets with both diesel and gasoline-fueled vehicles
4. Off-highway construction, earth moving and mining equipment
5. Farm equipment with diesel or gasoline engines
MIAMI OIL BRAND HEAVY DUTY 15W-40 DIESEL ENGINE OIL meets or exceeds the requirements of:
• API Service CI-4, CI-4 PLUS,CH-4, CG-4, CF-4, CF, SL
• ACEA E7-04, E5-02, E3-96
• Caterpillar ECF-2, ECF-1a
• Cummins CES 20078, CES 20077
• Detroit Diesel Power Guard 93K2146
• Global DHD-1
• Mack EO-N Premium Plus 03
• MAN 271, 3275
• Mercedes-Benz Sheet 228.3
• MTU MTL 5044 Type 2
• Volvo VDS-3
• Diesel engines manufactured by OEMs not listed above, including International (Navistar), John Deere, Hino, Komatsu, Kubota and others.